17 August 2021
We're back in COVID shut down but still here to help with warm, healthy houses.
This update let's you know what services we're still offering during the various COVID alert levels.
Kiwis helping Kiwis by Phone
We suddenly find ourselves back in lockdown and our Brightr team are at home like the rest of the country doing what needs to be done to fight the Delta variant of COVID-19.
Being stuck at home we all become more aware of the health, comfort and energy efficiency of our homes and we're on hand to answer your questions and provide estimates on solutions.
- Our Customer Care Team are operating normal hours for initial advice and scheduling or re-scheduling of appointments.
- We are doing consultations by phone or video. Our Sales Advisors are working from home and can provide a full consultation, discuss options and provide estimates on what you need to improve your home.
- From a virtual assessment we can give you an estimate so you can proceed quickly to a pre-site check and installation as soon as that's allowed.
- Contactless installations of insulation can be undertaken because our teams are largely in your ceiling space or underfloor. We have full Health & Safety protocols and will call you the day before your appointment for a Health Check.
- Our Customer Care Team are busy re-scheduling installation appointments. If you'd rather wait till Level 2 - just let them know.
- Phone/Video consultations are still available since face-to-face interaction is not permitted until Level 2.
Read more about our safety processes during your home visits here.