Helping Wellington homeowners and landlords since 2015.
Your Wellington team of home energy efficiency experts.
We opened our Lower Hutt branch in February 2015, servicing the Wellington and Masterton regions. Our team, led by Hayden Bouterey, can help all homeowners (including landlords) and builders with their home energy efficiency needs.
We only range the best brands of ceiling and underfloor insulation, ground vapour barriers, heat pump air conditioning, ducted heat pumps, panel heaters, home ventilation systems, HRV systems, heat transfer systems, kitchen and bathroom extractors, LED downlights, hot water solutions and more.
We also can help landlords and property managers comply with the 5 Healthy Homes Standards for rental properties with our new HomeFit inspection service and report. Ask us today for more details.
Making your home warmer and healthier is cheaper than you think.
- 80% insulation grants for ceiling and underfloor insulation, and on-ground moisture barrier are available to eligible Wellington homeowners as part of EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes programme. If you're not eligible, we do have fantastic options to help you pay for your insulation, heat pumps, ventilation and more over time. See below or read more here.
- 80% heat pump grants (up to $3,000 inc GST) are available too - subsidy providers vary by region. Please go to the EECA TOOL to find out who can help you with a heat pump grant in your area. If you don't have any luck, please contact us as we have finance options that could help you.
- Rentals have until July 2024 to comply with the 5 Healthy Homes Standards - we can help.
- Greater Wellington Regional Council's Insulation Scheme which lets you put insulation on your rates and pay it back over up to 9 years. However they are currently not taking any new applications.
- Greater Wellington Regional Council's Masterton Scheme which lets you put insulation and/or a heat pump on your rates and pay it back over up to 9 years. The Masterton Scheme covers the Masterton and Wainuiomata region. However they are currently not taking any new applications.
- Other finance options - our One Smart Energy Account helps homeowners pay off energy efficient products over 24 months, interest-free; ANZ Interest-Free Loans; Westpac Interest-Free Loans; Mortgage top-ups; Squirrel Money and Q Card finance also help make it easier to spread the payments.
Not sure what you need to make your home more energy efficient?
If you're not sure where to start or what you need, book a FREE Home Energy Plan - it's free advice without obligation so you can make an informed decision on the best energy investments for your home. Contact us today to book a visit from one of our experienced sales advisors to find out more.
Contact us today to find out how we can make your place warmer, healthier, more comfortable and energy efficient all year round.
Need information or a quote?
We give advice and quotes on a range of products to make your house warmer, healthier and more energy efficient. Contact our Brightr team who’ll take you through how improving your property can be made easy.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.
Our customers have said...
The sales rep was professional and kept us informed on when things would be completed.Colin, Wellington
Your company has done the insulation for the ceiling and underfloor of my house. The job was very well done. We appreciate what you guys have done for us and our house is much warmer now. I have to say thank you to the salesperson and the workers who put the blanket on. They are awesome. They are all very professional, friendly and helpful.Wei, Wellington
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Willing to go the extra mile to get the best solution/products for us. Cannot fault them in any way - thank you so much!Lianne, Waikato