Mammoth Insulation Installers
- Product description
- Product details
Here are 5 key facts about Mammoth™ polyester insulation that will make it perfect for your home.
- It’s soft & non-irritant: Mammoth insulation has soft, friendly fibres and is safe to handle and easy to install.
- Waste to Warmth: Mammoth includes polyester fibres recycled from PET plastic which reduces the planet’s landfill.
- Breathe easy: If you need to go into your ceiling space or are fitting a ventilation system you can breathe easy as there’s no need to worry about fibres migrating through small gaps around lights or vents.
- Non-toxic: Mammoth’s polyester fibres are heat-bonded together with no formaldehyde binders. It’s a safe product for your home.
- 50 year warranty: With no glues or chemicals to breakdown over time, Mammoth Insulation is guaranteed to perform for 50 years without sagging.
Read more about Mammoth Insulation here.
Mammoth Modern Insulation™ is made in New Zealand from 100% thermally bonded polyester fibres. It is manufactured by InZone Industries Ltd - a carboNZero certified organisation.
The Mammoth home insulation product range includes:
- ceiling insulation blanket
- wall insulation sections
- underfloor insulation blanket and sections
- acoustic insulation blanket and sections
Finance & Funding
- EECA Homeowner Insulation Grants
- ANZ 1% p.a. for 3 years up to $80,000
- Westpac Warm Up Loans
- Mortgage Top-Ups for energy efficiency products
- Q Card Finance
Mammoth insulation is an approved product for use in EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes Programme with homeowner insulation grants to retrofit ceiling and underfloor insulation in eligible homes. Read more about our other finance options for insulation here.
3 questions & answers about this product
Where is Mammoth insulation made?
Mammoth insulation is made in New Zealand with it's factory in East Tamaki, Auckland.
Mammoth is manufactured by InZone Industries Ltd.
How safe is polyester insulation?
The polyester used in Mammoth insulation is the same type as used in clothing, pillows and duvets. In addition the polyester fibres are bonded together by heat for a permanent bond. Most other insulation types use glues and resins to hold the fibres together.
Mammoth Insulation also has "Declare" labeling. The Declare programme has a Red List of prohibited materials to provide transparency around the building products. Declare is like a 'nutrition label' aiming for healthier and environmentally friendly products in construction.
How sustainably is Mammoth insulation made?
- Mammoth Insulation is made of 100% polyester so is non-itch, non-toxic.
- Moisture, mould and mildew resistant.
- Heat bonded so it won’t slump or settle over time.
- Soft & Non-Irritant: Mammoth insulation has soft, friendly fibres and is safe to handle and easy to install.
- PET plastic to insulation: Mammoth includes polyester fibres recycled from PET plastic which reduces the planet’s landfill.
- Breathe easy: If you need to go into your ceiling space or are fitting a ventilation system you can breathe easy and there’s no need to worry if fibres migrate through small gaps around lights or vents.
- Non-Toxic: Mammoth’s polyester fibres are heat-bonded together with no formaldehyde binders. It’s a safe product for your home.
- 50 year Warranty: With no glues or chemicals to breakdown over time, Mammoth Insulation is guaranteed to perform for 50 years without sagging.
- Self-supporting sections for underfloor and walls.
- Fully recyclable at end of use - no landfill (we offer a product take-back scheme).
- Made in a near zero waste production process.
- Declare Red List Free by the International Living Future Institute.
- Many Mammoth products are also Environmental Choice certified.
- Mammoth insulation products made from 100% polyester have an Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP) of zero, meaning no ozone depleting substances are present in the product or used in direct manufacture of the product.
Ask a question about Mammoth Insulation
0 customer reviews
Need home insulation installed?
Fill in your details below and we will be in touch to discuss a suitable solution for your home insulation.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.