29 May 2021
70-100% OFF home insulation available for Otago homeowners*
Great news for Otago homeowners of homes built pre-2008! You may be eligible for up to 100% OFF home insulation as part of EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes, the Otago Community Trust and Central Lakes Trust's programmes.
You may be eligible for 70 - 100% OFF insulation if you:
- have a Community Services Card (CSC) or SuperGold combo card, OR
- are living in a home in an area identified as lower-income (Deprivation Index 8, 9 or 10 on NZDI), OR
- are referred by the Healthy Homes Initiative, AND
- you own and live in the home built before 2008, AND
- you live in the Dunedin City, Waitaki District, Central Otago District, or the Balclutha/Owaka, Clutha and Queenstown-Lakes districts.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST today to see if you're eligible and whether we have grants in your region. Terms and conditions apply.